- All content available on Appliance Parts Plus’s website is the company’s intellectual property.
- Any use of this site content against the intellectual property rules will be prosecuted by applying the current legislation.
Use and Processing of Personal Data
We notify you that the personal data you provided to us through this website, and those you may provide in the future within the framework of your legal relationship with the company, will be integrated into our database.
Following are some points associated with data protection are reported:
- We have the responsibility to collect the data through the corresponding form.
- Collecting your data/personal details is necessary, enabling us to contact and communicate with you.
- The data we collect is stored in an encrypted server.
Purposes of the Data Collection and Its Legitimacy
- The data collection enables us to manage, administer, and provide the products and services you request. It helps us to communicate with you so that we can better understand your needs and adapt our services and products to your preferences.
- The collected data helps us send you commercial and advertising communications about our products and services. We do that through email and other equivalent electronic means of communication.
Data Retention Period
- We will keep your data/personal details as long as the communication process is maintained and you do not request their removal.
- We can also change the policy due to a doctrinal change in the relevant Data Protection Legislation.
- The use of this website, even following the said changes, will imply acceptance.
- Any controversy deriving from the use of this website will be under the laws; thus will be governed and interpreted accordingly.
- We developed this policy to notify you about using cookies on this website according to the relevant laws.
- We transfer cookies (alphanumeric identifier text files) to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. This way, our systems can recognize your browser and provide the key features, like items’ storage in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- You recognize the cookies used on this website for the purposes shown in this policy by choosing the desired option and pressing the ‘accept’ button.
- We have the right not to accept and cancel specific orders for any reason.
- Situations that may lead us to cancel an order include:
- Limitations on quantities of the products available for purchase.
- Inaccuracies or errors in a product or information related to the pricing.
- Issues with our credit card.
- Problems with our order delivery system.
- We may also need to verify further by collecting information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any part of your order is revoked or if supplementary information is required to accept and process your order.
- If we receive your payment and your order is canceled for any reason, we will issue a refund for the amount we charged.
- A full refund will be issued if the problem occurs from our side. Some deductions are possible if you cancel your order at the last minute.